It is so beautiful along Carroll Creek in downtown Frederick these days. Come out and enjoy the remaining days of summer by supporting these local businesses.
1. Check out a classic movie at the C. Burr Artz library.
2. Have lunch on the Creek at the Wine Kitchen or Hinode Japanese Restaurants
3. Discover what is new at the Delaplaine Visual Arts Education Center
4. Try a session of free early morning yoga Thursdays from 7:00 am to 8:00 am
5. Have an ice cream at Ben and Jerry’s and watch the locals walk their dogs along the creek.